Experience: 5 10 Years
Notice Period: 30 Days
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Do you love finding innovative solutions to challenging issues? Do you have a digital worldview that allows you to dream in code? If so, we have the ideal position for you!
We are looking for a Data Engineer to join our team and assist us in finding daily based data challenges.
We want to hear from you if you’re up for the challenge of being a Data Engineer!
Mandatory Skills: CP, Data Proc, Cloud function, DAG creation, Pipeline configuration, BQ knowledge, Scripting knowledge Py spark or Scala
- Hands on and deep experience working with Google Data Products (e.g. Big Query, Dataflow, Data proc, AI Building Blocks, Looker, Cloud Data Fusion, Data prep, etc.).
- Experience in Spark (Scala/Python/Java) and Kafka.
- Experience in MDM, Metadata Management, Data Quality and Data Lineage tools.
- E2E Data Engineering and Lifecycle (including non-functional requirements and operations) management.
- Regulatory and Compliance work in Data Management.
- E2E Solution Design skills -Prototyping, Usability testing and data visualization literacy.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL modern data stores
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity