Experience: 5 – 12 Years
Type: Work from Office
Salary: 15 – 25 LPA
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
As a Data Centre Network Consultant, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and maintaining Data Centre Network infrastructure solutions that meet our client’s business and technical requirements. You will work with a team of professionals to develop and implement network solutions, which include routing, switching, load balancing, firewall, and VPN technologies.
If you are a passionate Data Centre Network Consultant with a track record of delivering complex infrastructure solutions, we encourage you to apply for this position. We offer an opportunity to work with a team of talented professionals in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- The ideal candidate must have hands-on experience in the Design, Implementation, and Configuration of Data Centers & Large enterprise campus Environments.
- Knowledge of CCIE Data Center (Lab Cleared) is mandatory.
- At least two years of Hands on experience in Cisco ACI for implementation, deployment & migration is essential.
- You should have in-depth knowledge of REST API to program Cisco ACI.
- Must have hands-on experience with automation tools like Terraform, Python, Ansible etc.
- Experience in Cisco/Aruba/Arista Data Center and Campus Switching and routing.
- Experience in Routing protocols (e.g. OSPF, BGP) & Switching technologies (e.g. Stacking, VPC, MLAG etc.)
- You should understand all the data centre components (e.g. Virtualization, Compute, Storage etc.)
- Good communication skills are required.
- Discover, assess and advise on the existing data centre & campus network infrastructure.
- Design, configure, and implement Data centre infrastructure in the large enterprise data centre.
- Deploy & manage data centre network using Cisco ACI.
- Prepare a plan for migration and deployment.
- Prepare design documents (HLD/LLD).
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity