Experience: 4-5 Years
Type: Work from Office
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
NCG (NetConnect Global) is a digital transformation, professional services, and engineering company that delivers cutting-edge solutions for global organisations and technology startups. Since 1997 we have been helping companies and established brands reimagine their business through digitalisation. NCG is a Great Place to Work Certified Company with over 22,000 Alumni and 1600+ full-time permanent employees. We are looking for a superstar Risk Data Analytics to join our team.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Performs all administration, management, configuration, testing, and integration tasks related to the TIP solutions, and associated platforms including content creation and maintenance.
- Develop information security and incident response workflows, procedures, and best practices and publish them in confluence.
- Background to AWS, EC2, Kubernetes, and Docker implementation Jenkins, Bitbucket, Vscode/Picharm, JIRA, Terraform, and Yaml files, etc.
- A candidate who understands Network infrastructure in terms of cybersecurity.
- Performing documentation tasks that he has been assigned and updating regularly and publishing it in the confluence folder.
- Performing Code Review – (Preferred language Python and Ansible)
- Knowledge of the Change / Release Management Process
- Documentation of security infrastructure, process, run book, and operational manuals.
- Reporting and log correlation using MS PowerPoint, Excel, and SIEM solutions.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Minimum 4 to 8 years’ experience in Information Security Domain.
- Hands-on experience on any of the AWS, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Pycharm/Vscode
- Email Security products like EDR, SOAR, Splunk, Threat Intel Platform, etc.
- Good understanding of Messaging platforms like Exchange, Lotus Notes, and o365.
- Good understanding of email architecture including hybrid email models.
- Knowledge and understanding of Change, Incident, and Problem Management.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to interact at all levels of the organization, from senior executives to technical experts.
- Good presentation skills using MS PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio to explain service roadmaps, architecture,
- and new feature rollout to business and technical stakeholders.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology, or its equivalent
- Good to have any of the industry-recognized Security Certifications like CISSP, CISM, CCSP, and CEH. (Optional)
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more! At NCG, you can explore excellent benefits designed to uplift and a solid community to upskill you.
We have more benefits for you. Apart from our excellent work culture, we believe in flexibility and freedom. As a part of NCG, you will enjoy exclusive benefits that keep growing!
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity