Exp : 5+ Years
Location : Bangalore
* Translate business requirement into queries against a set of relational tables and produce reporting based on the requirements.
* Design and build reporting layer from different data sources and act as a POC (Point of Contact) for user queries
* Database and ETL development, including stored procedures, queries, performance tuning etc, using SQL and ETL tools such as Informatica or Python Pandas.
* Create efficient testing automation script (using Python etc.) as part of the ETL or reconciliation process.
* Create BOXI (Business Objects) universes for self-service queries or build Tableau Dashboards for users metrics and KPIs.
The current global team members are all very skilled in domain modeling, database design, big data, Java and messaging so this is an excellent opportunity to play a key role in the growing team.
* Strong scripting knowledge such as: Python and Shell
* Strong relational database skills especially with DB2/Sybase
* Create high quality and optimized stored procedures and queries
* Strong with scripting language such as Python and Unix / K-Shell
* Strong knowledge base of relational database performance and tuning such as: proper use of indices, database statistics/reorgs, de-normalization concepts.
* Familiar with lifecycle of a trade and flows of data in an investment banking operation is a plus.
* Experienced in Agile development process
* Java Knowledge is a big plus but not essential
* Experience in delivery of metrics / reporting in an enterprise environment (e.g. demonstrated experience in BI tools such as Business Objects, Tableau, report design & delivery) is a plus
* Experience on ETL processes and tools such as Informatica is a plus. Real time message processing experience is a big plus.
* Good team player; Integrity & ownership