Experience: 4-8+ Years
Major Roles & Responsibilities:
- Analysis of business processes to understand current setup, navigating through multiple systems, products and coordinate with multiple stakeholders.
- Conduct user interviews and run workshops documenting current state process and pain points.
- Propose and gain consensus on future state processes, focusing on the creation of new centralized team in CDRT.
- Create user journeys and personas.
- Understand data and identify avenues to improve the quality of data.
- Come up with innovative solutions to help business maximize the DQ and DG solutions offered by improving the platform for Business users to have an easy access and better understanding of CDRT’s data.
- Perform basic Data Modelling activities and aid running Governance and Control programs.
- Create business requirements (BRDs) for CDRT / DQ team to support new functions. At times create FRDs (functional requirements).
- Elaborate requirements and provide support to multiple IT development teams in the implementation of requirements
- Present findings to senior stakeholders.
- 4+ years of business and data analyst experience .
- Experience in product-management and playing the product-owner role.
- Experience in managing multiple stakeholders.
- Experience in authoring business and functional requirements.
- Experience with Data and Business analysis tools/tech SQL, Perl/Python, Visio, Rally, JIRA, Boxi, Collibra, Signavio, Excel etc.
- Experience with Data governance.
- 5-8 years experience in an Ops / IT project leadership role with commensurate people management experience.
- Experience in mapping business requirements to product features.
- Experience with BPMN 2.0 process flows.
Good to have:
- Experience/exposure to development with ETL Tools like Informatica Power Center.
- Experience/exposure to Cloud based ETL solutions.
- Experience of working in Agile teams.
- Reference Data experience a major plus.
- Use case documentation a plus.