Notice period: 15 days
Location: Gurugram, Haryana (OBS IT, India. WFO)
- 7+ Years for Lead BA.
- 4+ years of Senior BA.
- 2+ Years for Junior BA.
Lead business analysis activities and act as an expert for applications in your perimeter to drive major business projects, corrective and evolutive maintenance, customer intimacy, and transformation initiatives. Be accountable for business and end-user satisfaction.
About the role / Description:
Full-Time role. We’re looking for articulate, organized, detail-oriented, and multi-tasker individuals in a dynamic, fast-changing environment. We’ll expect a proven track record of building and nurturing strong business relationships with diverse stakeholders and business users.
The scope of the job is as follows:
- Lead and Senior BAs shall handle complex projects/requirements.
- Junior BAs to lead fewer complex requirements and production support.
Skills and Requirement:
Telco background strongly preferred.
To be successful in the role, we would expect you to have:
- Deep functional knowledge of application(s) in your scope and OBS business.
- Strong customer focus, ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment and ability to learn new business and IT trends.
- Good communication and presentation skills, with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
- Excellent transversal coordination, facilitation, and leadership skills.
- Good understanding of the BSS domain.
- Have a very good understanding of agile methodologies. Good to be CSPO certified.
- Ability to manage the business and IT stakeholders and people management experience are preferable.
- Good Knowledge of TMF preferred, especially for Lead and Senior BA roles.
- Good knowledge of UML preferred.
- Understanding of Rest and SOAP-based Web services.
- Good understanding of Wireframes, JIRA.
- Understanding of Cloud architecture and Open Digital Architecture principles is preferable.
- Understanding on one programming language and databases is preferrable.
- Engage with business stakeholders from various parts of the company (Sales, Sourcing, Marketing, Legal, etc.) to gather business requirements for IT systems, IT integration, and process automation
- Analyze business requirements and work with other analysts and systems architects to define innovative system solutions
- Prepare impact analysis documents, recommendations, executive briefings
- Identify dependencies on external systems and manage them across other IT departments
- Produce key deliverables throughout the lifecycle of the project, for IT use as well as for business owners, such as solution proposals, user acceptance test plans, dependency matrices
- Works with the project manager/project coordinator, to define and clarify the requirements for the software to deliver against business objectives.
- Functionally design the software or reports against the client’s requirements.
- Produce schedules and ad-hoc information requests to user’s satisfaction.
- Automate report requests wherever possible.
- Tests the application to ensure it meets the required needs.
- Support the implementation and rollout of the finalized product.
- Be able to guide a development team
- Groom the product backlog and actively participate in various scrum ceremonies
- Prioritize business requirements and keep business satisfied with the prioritization
- Take ownership of Projects/Requirements, contribute actively in coordination with business and transversal teams
- Discuss with business stakeholders and take initial requests to a level of maturity from which the development team can pick it up.
- At times, troubleshoot issues faced by end users.
- Provide innovative solutions to real-life business problems.
Qualification: University degree (Computer Science, Engineering, Telecommunications) or equivalent experience.
Salary: Rs 15 – Rs 17 LPA
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don’t build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good—and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!