Experience: 5 – 10 Years
Salary: 15 – 32 Lacs
Notice Period: Immediate – 45 Days
We are looking for an experienced and creative Axiom Developer to join our fast-paced and dynamic team at NetConnect Global and work alongside significant clients across Wealth Management. The ideal candidate will have strong problem-solving, analytical, and technical skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will be required to design, develop, and implement Axiom solutions for our clients promptly and efficiently.
You must also be able to troubleshoot and debug code quickly and effectively. In addition, you will work with our experienced developers to create innovative and valuable applications for our clients that meet their needs. So, if you’re a motivated individual looking for a rewarding job opportunity, this is your role! Apply Now!
- The ideal candidate must take ownership of the full end-to-end delivery, performing analysis, design, coding, testing, and maintaining regulatory reports.
- The successful candidate will be a highly motivated team player and is likely to have significant experience in regulatory reporting, a solid technical background and good communication skills.
- He/she will interact directly with the users and other technologists across the firm when using their framework/software.
- Excellent understanding of AXIOM objects like Data source, Data Model, Modify Model, Aggregation, Portfolio, Shorthand, workflows, Taxonomy mapping, Dimensions and measures, Hypercube, Free form, and Tabular Reports is required.
- Experience with iterative/agile development practices.
- Exposure to working in a global delivery team is a must.
- Comfortable with direct interaction with business users at all levels.
Skills Desired (Optional):
- Familiarity with Database & PL/SQL
- Familiarity with Java.
- Prior experience with Autosys and Unix scripting.
- Previous experience in investment banking
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity