Experience: 4-6 Years
Education Qualification: LLB, or LLM (Must & Required)
Type: Work from Office
Notice Period: Immediate to 30 Days
Mandatory Skills: labor law, Compliance Advisory, Regulatory Affairs, Government Liasioning, State Laws, Gratuity, Wage & Hour Laws
About the role:
The person will be responsible for looking after all labour law compliances of NCG in India. The role would entail ensuring that the company is 100% compliant under various labour laws including Employees’ Provident Fund & Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952, Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948, Shops & Establishments Act as applicable in various states in India, Profession Tax Act, Payment of Bonus Act, 1965, Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972, Minimum Wages Act, 1948 and other relevant Acts.
Apart from undertaking compliances such as obtaining registrations, filing returns, and maintaining registers, the person will also be responsible for handling notices received by various departments, drafting submissions, liaisoning with regulatory authorities, and doing all such activities as may be required in relation to labour laws in India.
It is imperative that the person has prior experience of handling labour compliance and advisory work and should have expert knowledge of labour statutes applicable in various States in India. The person should be resourceful and have a solution-oriented approach to work.
- Responsible for all labour law compliances applicable on the company including apply for registrations, prepare and file periodic returns, compute and deposit payments/ contributions, prepare and maintain various registers.
- Analyse applicability of various provisions of labour law statutes. Provide properly research and well though-through solutions/ advise on labour law matters.
- Keep track of amendments in labour laws across India and analyse applicability/ impact on the company and clients.
- Responsible for updating changes in Acts, rules, procedures under compliances.
- Liaison with third party consultants, wherever required, to undertake compliances applicable in various States in India.
- Knowledge of PAN India labour compliances
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively in English (verbal and written communications).
- Solution-oriented approach to tasks
- Should be able to work independently
- Time management, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Flexible, committed and driven.
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more! At NCG, you can explore excellent benefits designed to uplift and a solid community to upskill you.
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity