Experience: 3 – 5 years
Educational Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, engineering or related fields
Key Technical Skills:
- Strong skill and working experience on developing and maintaining Angular 2 > apps
- Solid experience with unit testing of frontend components
- Experience with Grunt and/or frontend build automation tools
- Experience with review-centric development model, focus on frequent reviews & code quality
- Excellent analytical & communication skills
- Independent, ability to take initiative without requiring direct guidance.
Roles & Responsibilities: We are looking for an Angular developer who can take ownership for the whole end to end delivery, performing analysis, design, coding, testing, and maintenance of large-scale and distributed applications. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated team player and is likely to have significant experience in application development, a strong technical background and good communication skills. He/she will interact directly with the users and with other technologists across the firm when using their framework/software.
Desired Skills: Some knowledge on working with Bootstrap.