Experience: 5 – 8 Years
Type: Work from Office
Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree
We are searching for a creative and motivated Alteryx Developer to join our dynamic team at NetConnect Global. The ideal candidate will have a passion for problem-solving and a keen eye for detail. This role involves designing, developing, and deploying Alteryx workflows for data preparation, analytics, and visualization. In addition, you will work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
This is a unique opportunity to help our clients identify and prioritize emerging technologies to help solve their business problems. You must be highly organized and able to manage many different projects accurately. This could be your perfect role if you possess strong technical, analytical, and communication skills. So, apply today, and let us help you take your career to the next level.
Be the Change!
- Must have hands-on experience in creating technical requirement documents.
- The ideal candidate must have experience with Alteryx in creating complex workflows n creating macros and app development experience with expertise in working with multiple data source types, Flat files, Databases etc.
- Admin experience in Alteryx is required.
- Experience in the Installation and upgrade of Alteryx is a must.
- The candidate should possess a strong understanding of data structures or models.
- Excellent Data Analysis skills in identifying different trends, patterns and other data issues within a dataset are required.
- Being proactive and engaged in bringing new ideas and solutions to our clients.
- Good Data Analysis Skills and knowledge of visualization tools like Tableau and Power BI Desktop are required.
- Candidates who do not have relevant experience in Alteryx can also apply if they have knowledge of the following tools; SQL, SQL SSIS, Alteryx, Knime, RapidMiner or any other ETL tool choice.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for designing solutions for automating business processes.
- You will be required to create customized solutions based on new-age technology platforms.
- Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Responsible for creating workflows and Data visualization.
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self-awareness and personal strengths and address development areas.
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use various tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends.
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice.
- Seek and embrace opportunities which provide exposure to different conditions, environments and perspectives.
- Use straightforward communication in a structured way when influencing and connecting with others.
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity