Experience: 4-8 Years
Type: Work from Office
Notice Period: Immediate to 15 Days
NCG (NetConnect Global) is a digital transformation, professional services, and engineering company that delivers cutting-edge solutions for global organisations and technology startups. Since 1997 we have been helping companies and established brands reimagine their business through digitalisation. NCG is a Great Place to Work Certified Company with over 22,000 Alumni and 1600+ full-time permanent employees. We are looking for a superstar Adobe Campaign Developer to join our team.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Provide Implementation consultancy, Customer Assistance and post-implementation support Adobe Campaign clients in their deployment and use of Adobe Campaign solution.
- Work with Clients to assess requirements.
- Configure & Design Adobe Campaign to meet customer business needs by understanding their database architecture and setting-up ETL and dataflows.
- Configure the Adobe Campaign solution to customer requirement including campaigns set-ups, building web pages using Scripting.
- Develop customer specific solutions where necessary and document them.
- Proactive problem diagnosis, troubleshooting and resolution.
- Create Implementation plans for new and existing clients.
- Knowledge transfer/Training to customers on solution implemented. Product Installations, Upgrades and Configuration activities.
- Reporting on project delivery to Project Management and Manage projects on your own in smaller projects which dont have dedicated Project Managers.
- Build great working relationship with Onshore Consulting team, Learn and Adopt best-practices from such teams globally.
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance team to ensure professional delivery of technical implementations.
- Act as a Development lead point of contact with Digital Marketing Consultants.
- Learn multiple Adobe Digital Marketing Solutions and provide multi-product Enablement and Integration solutions to strategic clients.
- Work with Digital Marketing Consultants to make recommendations in regard to Digital Marketing Suite technical implementations.
- Support additional team members by mentoring and teaching. Work closely with the Quality Assurance team to ensure professional delivery of Business Consulting Service to your clients.
Knowledge & Skills :
- 2+ years of SQL development experience including ETL implementations.
- 5+ years of enterprise software implementation/development experience.
- 2+ years implementing Adobe Campaign for clients.
- Have worked on setting up a fresh instance of Adobe Campaign to go live for at least 4 clients.
- Have setup ETL workflows with initial data loads and corresponding schemas and forms.
- Have hosted deskside coaching sessions with clients demonstrating functionality built and enabling clients to use it.
- Have created complex scheduled multi touch campaigns.
- Have created complex deliveries with more than 5 personalization fields.
- Good communication skills to ensure effective customer interactions, communications, and documentation
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure, think quickly, delivering to tight deadlines
- Ability to work under flexible timings, 8 hours per day overlapping client time zones. Typically, and 8 hours day between 0800IST to 1200EST depending on client location.
- Good presentation and customer facing skills.
- Ability to manage multiple clients simultaneously, set and manage expectations with clients individually Nice to Have Integrations, multiple projects.
- Expertise and Experience with other Adobe Experience Cloud applications.
- Expertise and Experience integrating Adobe Experience Cloud applications.
- Expertise and Experience in SQL (Oracle / SQL Server / PostgreSQL).
- Experience with XML and DOM related technologies.
- Familiar with current W3C recommendations and their availability in common browsers.
- Familiar with dynamic web development, personalization, web analytics, website optimization is a plus.
- Knowledge of DOM manipulation and page load events a plus.
- Previous experience of iOS/android development.
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more! At NCG, you can explore excellent benefits designed to uplift and a solid community to upskill you.
We have more benefits for you. Apart from our excellent work culture, we believe in flexibility and freedom. As a part of NCG, you will enjoy exclusive benefits that keep growing!
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity