Location: Bangalore, NCR, Mumbai, Hyderabad & Chennai.
Experience: 4—7 Years
Notice Period: 30 Days
Do you love finding innovative solutions to challenging issues? Do you have a digital worldview that allows you to dream? If so, we have the ideal position for you!
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our team and assist us in navigating the constantly shifting operating system landscape. The performance and functionality of our client’s operating systems will be optimized by the solutions you design and put into place in this position.
We want to hear from you if you’re up for the challenge of being an Account Manager! Join our technology solutions, managed services and professional services business with our Premium Banking and Financial services customers.
- To find, sell and upsell services directly to our existing partners, clients and potential new clients. Take an active part in new business pitches, and take ownership of existing relationships.
- Actively evaluate and develop strong customer relationships.
- Carry a revenue quota to achieve or surpass sales goals and show ongoing improvement in implementing account strategies.
- To increase the revenue adoption of products and services within assigned enterprise accounts and their subsidiaries and affiliates, identify, develop, implement, and maintain account strategies.
- As a customer advocate in the organization, collaborate with multiple teams to deliver lasting value to the clients.
- Having the capacity to manage projects, from recruiting & deploying new teams in your account to managing project participants.
- Must have 5 years of experience in the IT Services/Consulting industry managing large accounts.
- MBA from an institution of repute.
- Experience in Banking or FinTech or Insurance domains.
- B2B sales experience of at least 3-5 years, ideally in the IT and professional services sector.
- Excellent communicator with the quick-thinking capacity to suggest original solutions to Enterprise members’ demands. Organized, meticulous, and motivated to succeed in a rapidly expanding market.
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity