NCG (NetConnect Global) is a digital transformation, professional services, and engineering company that delivers cutting-edge solutions for global organizations and technology startups. Since 1997 we have been helping companies and established brands reimagine their business through digitalization. NCG is a Great Place to Work Certified Company with over 22,000 Alumni and 1600+ full-time permanent employees. We are looking for a superstar UI/UX Developer to join our team.
Experience: 7-10 years
Notice Period- Immediate joiners required ( 15-30 days max)
MODE OF WORK : WFH / Hybrid / Onsite
Salary: 25-30 LPA
Mandatory Skills : HTML 5.0, CSS3, UI frameworks like Angular, Karma/Jasmine/Protractor, XML, XSLT, SOAP, and JSON, Selenium, Protractor, Gherkin, Concordian
- BSc/B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science or a equivilant field.
- Should have experience in HTML 5.0 and any UI framework like Angular.
- Should have experience in Design and Development of UI and APIs.
- Capable of working within both Agile and Waterfall development methodologies.
- An aptitude for understanding complex enterprise-scale systems and good problem-solving abilities.
- Experience with writing test cases for Angular using Karma/Jasmine/Protractor
- Experience with Rest API
- Understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and responsive design concepts
- Strong communication skills, self-driven
- A keen interest in the latest development tools and an enthusiasm for both technology and the business domain is required.
- Expertise working with XML, XSLT, SOAP, and JSON formats.Desired Skills
- Good communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Understanding of automation technologies (e.g., Selenium, Protractor, Gherkin, Concordian, etc.) and test management and automation software (e.g. ALM, Jira, JMeter).
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and Regression testing.
- Previous experience within the Financial domain.Education
- Minimum BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or MCA
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more! At NCG, you can explore excellent benefits designed to uplift and a solid community to upskill you.
We have more benefits for you. Apart from our excellent work culture, we believe in flexibility and freedom. As a part of NCG, you will enjoy exclusive benefits that keep growing!
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Medical Insurance up to Rs.20 Lakhs *
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity