Experience: 3-5 years
Notice Period- Immediate joiners required ( 30 days max)
MODE OF WORK : Hybrid
Salary: 5-15 LPA
Willing to work in shifts as per below :
Night Shifts – for 1 week in 4-6 weeks.
Rotational Shifts – 9am to 6pm, 6am to 3pm & 2pm to 11pm.
- ITIL Foundations Certification
- ServiceNow Developer Certification(s)
Roles & Responsibilities :
As a ServiceNow Developer, you will,
- Engage with stakeholders to understand user stories and determine requirements
- Provide guidance on what is configuration vs customization with a focus on solutions that remain close to out of box functionality as possible.
- Customize and develop ServiceNow applications and support rollout of new applications and modules.
- Configure Application UIs and Workflows
- Demonstrate understanding of application modules including Incident, Problem, Change, Release, Asset, CMDB, Knowledge, and Self-service Portal.
- Create custom reports and dashboards with supporting metrics and KPIs that adhere to best practices and have a high focus on impact to instance performance
- Collaborate with other ServiceNow administrators and developers to develop effectively with a global focus
- Be diligent in maintaining consistency in code alignment across instances and in clean code in update sets
- Proactively identify system deficiencies in the ServiceNow instances and provide solutions to remediate
- Ensure that configuration is consistent across development, testing, and production environments.
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years of experience working in a development role for a ServiceNow Platform.
- 2+ years of experience as a ServiceNow administrator.
- Experience in transitioning technology from locally focused to centralized technology service organization.
- Experience with ITSM functions and modules within ServiceNow
- Understanding of RESTful Web Service and APIs.
- IT and Security management best practice (ITIL, COBIT, ISO standards).
- Experience developing workflows and supporting service technology teams
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
NCG (NetConnect Global) is a digital transformation, professional services, and engineering company that delivers cutting-edge solutions for global organizations and technology startups. Since 1997 we have been helping companies and established brands reimagine their business through digitalization. NCG is a Great Place to Work Certified Company with over 22,000 Alumni and 1600+ full-time permanent employees. We are looking for a superstar Servicenow Developer to join our team.
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Medical Insurance worth Rs.20 Lakhs
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity