Experience: 6-8 years
Notice Period- Immediate joiners required ( 30 days max)
MODE OF WORK : Hybrid, initial 15 days daily reporting to office
Salary: 12-18.5 LPA
Mandatory Skills :
Oracle 10g, 11gr1, 11gr2 and 12c,Oracle DB Architecture(Single Instance, RAC and ASM) , SQL, Unix/Linux shell scripting, Work independently on P1 issues and prepare RCA documents
- Oracle database certification.
- Knowledge on Oracle Cloud environment.
- Good understanding of the Oracle database architecture (Single Instance, RAC, Exadata and ASM),related utilities and tools on Oracle 10g, 11gr1, 11gr2 and 12c (Multitenant).
- Defining database standards and procedures to cover the instance parameters, object sizing, storage,and naming. The procedures define the process for install/upgrade, corporate database requirements, security, backup/recovery and automate the same.
- Design, architect, Hardening (Security features like TDE, TLS, Dbvault) and build databases based application systems from business requirements to planning and deploying test and production systems that are completely available and highly scalable.
- A good understanding of the underlying operating system (linux) and knowledge of network and storage.
- A good knowledge of the physical database design and Partition Tables.
- Ability to perform both Oracle and operating system (Unix/Linux) performance tuning and monitoring.
- Knowledge of ALL Oracle backup and recovery scenarios.
- Experience in code migration, database change management and data management through the various stages of the development life cycle.
- A DBA should have sound communication skills with management, development teams, vendors and systems administrators.
- A DBA should be able to work independently on P1 issues and prepare RCA documents.
- Good knowledge and hands on experience of Oracle high availability solutions like RAC and Dataguard.
- Create and manage multiple databases and assist in capacity planning.
- A good knowledge and hands on experience of Oracle Enterprise Manager 11g and 12c.
- Use tools for database tuning. Generate traces, execution plans, identify performance issues, deadlocks/contention and resolve them.
- Develop strategies and implement solutions for managing back-ups, restoration and replication.
- Developing database administration procedures and responsibilities for production systems.
- Developing production database/storage(ASM) migration procedures.
- Coordinating upgrades of system software products to resolve any Oracle/operating system issues/conflicts.
- Provide off hours support and maintenance as required, part of the 24×7 operations support on call rotations.
- Automate DBA tasks.
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
NCG (NetConnect Global) is a digital transformation, professional services, and engineering company that delivers cutting-edge solutions for global organizations and technology startups. Since 1997 we have been helping companies and established brands reimagine their business through digitalization. NCG is a Great Place to Work-Certified Company with over 22,000 Alumni and 1600+ full-time permanent employees. We are looking for a superstar Oracle Database Administrator to join our team.
What We Offer:
- Career and competence support.
- Clearly defined career paths
- Medical Insurance worth Rs.20 Lakhs
- Personal Accident Policy
- Paid Maternity Leave and Paternity Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relocation Assistance
- Open Door Policy
- Disability Income Protection
- Equal Employment Opportunity