Experience: 5-7 years
Notice Period- 1 month (if serving Notice Max 45 days)
CTC: 18-26 LPA
Work Model : HYBRID/WORK FROM OFFICE/WORK FROM HOME
PRIMARY SKILLS (MANDATORY) : Informatica , SQL , DB2 , ETL ,Python Scripting
DESIRED SKILLS: Unix , Autosys ,SSIS
- Design, coding, testing, tuning and maintenance of DB2 datamarts and Informatica code.
- Perform code reviews Work directly with Modelers/Architects/DBA on data modelling, logical/physical schema design, SQL query tuning; and the application of data-related business rules while assisting in troubleshooting, debugging, and issue resolution
- Communicate effectively with end users, peers, and management regarding assignments, and must have a can-do attitude and a desire to provide solutions Delivering projects with a high-level of data quality and integrity.
- Meet deadlines and possess a proven record of successful project execution and delivery. Demonstrate knowledge of SDLC processes and procedures adjusted for a Rapid Application Development methodology (agile).
- Provide support for the resolution of all reporting issues escalated by the Support Operations Team post-implementation.
- Working with global development team to have designs implemented, tested, productionalized and present to user groups Influencing decisions with divisional partners, internal teams, senior management, and external partners.
- Collaborate with the team to define the information architecture, advocating interaction design best practices with a focus on consistency and usability
- 5+ years of development experience in Informatica Extensive experience in designing and developing of complex mappings, applying various transformations such as lookup, source qualifier, update strategy, router, sequence generator, aggregator, rank, stored procedure, filter, joiner and sorter transformations Experience in integration of various data sources like DB2, SQL Server, and Flat Files into the staging area
- Expert in designing Parallel jobs using various stages like Join, Merge, Lookup, Remove duplicates, Filter, Dataset, Lookup file set, Modify, Aggregator, XML parsing stages.
- Good experience with ETL tools: Informatica or SSIS/Data Stage Good knowledge in identifying performance bottlenecks and also in tuning the Mappings and Sessions Expert knowledge of DB2, SQL Stored Procedures, Triggers, and data querying optimization
- Extensive experience working on UNIX platform, Python scripting and managing Autosys jobs.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and leadership skills, self-motivated, quick learner and a team player
- Ability to work in a team and individually, independent thinker, focused on meeting deliverables in a remote environment
- Ability to effectively interact with, present information to, and respond to questions from all levels of the organization and partners.
- Ability to communicate complex analysis in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
- Comfortable with ambiguity, creative thinking and leading change Financial Services experience, will be a strong plus
- Desire working knowledge on building web pages, Java and MQ Ability to research and troubleshoot technical problems