Location- Bangalore & Mumbai
Experience: 5-9 years
Notice Period- Immediate ( 30 Days)
CTC: 25-32 LPA
Work Model: Hybrid form Base location Bangalore & Mumbai
- You will be a technically proficient and enthusiastic developer
- You will support different phases of the product lifecycle including analysis, development and testing.
- You will develop new and existing components. Previous commercial experience is an advantage, with an openness to develop your skills more widely.
- The role will involve constant interaction with business users, analyzing and gathering requirements.
- Java (8), Scala (2.11), and .Net (4.6.1)
- Good understanding of database modelling and SQL
- Extensive use of open source, including Spring, Gradle, Akka, Guava, Apache CXF, Commons and Zookeeper
- Hands-on experience in Java or Scala
- A Bachelors’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Openness to learning new technologies
- Ability to pick up new skills quickly and a desire to work in a financial business.
- Exposure to agile development practices including TDD, continuous integration and SCRUM.
- Some Python experience.
- Functional programming experience.
- Knowledge of financial products.