Location: Work Form Home
Experience: 5 – 6 years
We have recently implemented a new ERP and is building an in-house IT support and business analysis team. As part of this position the candidate will be required to understand the complex business ecosystem, liaise with the business, drive creative solutions and work with the partner to deliver the solution.
The current IT team is independent, solution driven and a dynamic team where one person wears multiple hats and has to have a very agile approach.
Areas of Responsibility:
1. Executes the Q-on-Q ERP roadmap.
Key functional responsibilities:
- SPOC for business operations and the stakeholders for anything related to ERP
- Drive solutions for business problems with the partners
- Understand the entire ERP system and troubleshoot Dynamics 365 F&O issues
- Act in a techo-functional capacity to deal with business stakeholders
- Masters degree in Computer applications or Business administration
- Analytics and AWS Certifications, Good to have established credentials in data analytics competitions
- 5 years experience as a business analyst/functional consultant (with Dynamics 365 F&O)
- Detailed knowledge of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations across Retail, Finance, SCM modules