Location: Bangalore, Noida
Notice – immediate to 30 days max
Salary: 2- 3.6LPA
Experience: 3-5 Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage entire on boarding process and handle new hire joinings across PAN India.
- Organize new hire Induction sessions daily basis, work with new hires to ensure a smooth on boarding experience to their new roles.
- Should be responsible for Pre-onboarding, Day 1 Onboarding and post on-boarding activities.
- Ensure all regulatory and internal forms are dully filled and collected from the new joiners before joining.
- Manage employee grievances related to process and policies by coordinating with the concern department.
- HRIS Maintenance
Skill Set preferred:
- 3 5 years of experience in managing Onboarding & inductions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced,multi-tasking, high transaction team environment.
- Strong problem-solving capability, proven quantitative and analytical skills with a keen eye for details.
- Positive attitude, ability to interact with diverse range of people in fair and consistent manner.
- Proficient in using the Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Good knowledge and experience of working with HRIS systems.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.