Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Day shift
Notice Period– 15 to 30 days
Salary– 5-6 LPA
Desired Candidate Profile
- Work experience as an Accounts Receivable Manager for a minimum period of 6-8 years
- Hands-on experience with Tally accounting software for reporting purposes.
- Familiarity with advanced formulas in MS Excel and good drafting skills for the email follow up with customers.
- Excellent analytical skills along with the ability to create and present detailed reports.
- Team management and Good Communication skills to deal with customers
Roles and Responsibilities
- Follow-ups, Updates and Co-ordination
- Collection Follow-up, Reminder Emails and Escalation.
- Co-ordinate with legal to send O/s Letters
- Co-ordination with BD/customer for issuance of BG’s / LC’s
- Co-ordinate with customers for GST and TDS Related issues
- Coordinate with Project team to find out billing milestone
- Routine collection / O/s update to customers / Team
- Escalation of pending Issues of customers to ensure collection on Time.
- Monitor and report on deviations from credit standards.
- Managing Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable and experience on Ledgers & Bank Reconciliation.
- Assure timely and accurate invoicing.
- Make recommendations to improve the quality of invoicing and collection procedures.
- Weekly reporting of invoicing totals/ageing totals/cash receipts/invoice adjustments Assure timely process of all claims/rebates and sharing timely MIS with business.
- Tally, Excel sheets
- complete accounting and review
- AP, AR and Ledgers Reconciliation