Location: Bangalore (Work From Office/Home)
Experience required: 5-9 Years
Qualification: Technical (Btech, B.E. BSc Computers)
Salary: 15 to 24 LPA
Notice Period: 15 Days to 30 Days
Roles & Responsibilities:
Requirement breakup:( SQL Server + MSBI Developer)
Detailed Job description:
- Experience in the Microsoft suite of tools (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, MS SQL Server, Power BI) is a must.
- Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems.
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
- Apply data modelling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations.
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real-time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes.
- Expert in Building Power BI dashboards and doing ad-hoc reporting Experience in DAX and Building Tabular reporting is a must Responsibilities.
- Hands-on Power BI development experience with high-end visualization and experience on an advanced visualization tool.
- Must be experienced in designing, architecting, development and deployment using Power BI.
- Must be well experienced in the development of Power BI reports, dashboards, building semantic data models for ad-hoc reports, Custom visual generation using Microsoft.
- Should be well versed with all BI and DWH concepts and architecture.
- Should have worked on SSIS Package creation, SSIS package deployment, error handling in SSIS package, Package configuration, SSIS Package logging and job creation in SQL Server.
- Professional business intelligence development experience using Power BI, Power BI Embedded.
- Design and Architect compelling Power BI data visualizations.
- Develop concepts of reports, analytics and visualizations development, using DAX, SQL, tuning, data models and semantic models.
- Communicate effectively with both business, technical stakeholders as well as leadership.
Required Skill Sets:
- MS SQL Server
- Complex Stored Procedure Functions
- Cursor & Triggers
- SQL Job Agent
- SSAS – Multidimensional Model
- SSAS – Tabular Model
- SSIS & SSAS Deployment, schedules
- Advanced Excel
Good To Have:
- Power BI
- Power Automate & Power Query
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don’t build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good—and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!