Location: Bangalore (Work From Office/Home)
Experience required: 5-9 Years
Qualification: Technical (Btech, B.E. BSc Computers)
Salary: 15 to 24 LPA
Notice Period: 15 Days to 30 Days
Roles & Responsibilities:
Requirement breakup:( SQL Server + Power BI)
Detailed Job description:
- Strong Knowledge of SQL servers in Tables, views, stored procedures, functions, cursors, triggers & SQL Job
- Hands-on Power BI development experience with high-end visualization and experience on an advanced visualization tool.
- Must be experienced in designing, architecting, development and deployment using Power BI.
- To perform DAX queries and functions in Power BI.
- Must be well experienced in the development of Power BI reports, dashboards, building semantic data models for ad-hoc reports, Custom visual generation using Microsoft.
- Should be well versed with all BI and DWH concepts and architecture.
- Develop concepts of reports, analytics and visualizations development, using DAX, SQL, tuning, data models and semantic models.
- Design, develop, and deploy Power BI scripts and perform efficient detailed analysis.
- Create charts and document data with algorithms, parameters, models, and relations explanations.
- Perform SQL querying for best results.
Required Skill Sets:
- MS SQL Server
- Complex Stored Procedure Functions
- Cursor & Triggers SQL Job Agent
- Power BI
- M Language Power Bi functions & RLS -Dynamic
- Advanced Excel
Good To Have:
- Power Automate & Power Query
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don’t build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good—and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!