Location: Work from home
Experience required: 4 + years
Qualification: BE/Btech/MCA or equivalent
Salary: 11 LPA – 16 LPA
Notice Period: Immediate -15 Days
Detailed Job description:
- Develop using Object Oriented design principles and software design patterns to attain high reusability and maintainability.
- Implementing the detailed application design of the system provided by the System/ Solution Architect.
- Adhere to the version control system, build and release processes and coding standards.
- Maintain technical documentation of all development tasks.
- Work with team members to identify potential risks in application design and delivery.
- Perform unit and integration tests and resolve any resulting issues/bugs.
- Work with architects and develop business systems using the. JAVA/ J2EE framework.
- Provide maintenance and technical support for existing applications.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Skills and Requirement:
- Implementation experience in Java, J2EE, Spring Suite, Hibernate. Experience developing microservices using SpringBoot or other frameworks
- Hands-on experience building APIs using SOAP, REST, XML, JSON
- Understanding of Hibernate, Apache CXF for Soap
- Proficient knowledge of relational databases.
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don’t build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good—and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!