Location: Pune- Currently WFH but need to go ofc whenever asked
Experience required: 10+ Yrs
Salary: 12- 22 LPA
Notice Period Immediate -15 Days
Detailed Job description:
Solution architecture is a practice of designing, describing, and managing solution engineering in relation to specific business problems.
A solution architect is a person in charge of leading the practice and introducing the overall technical vision for a particular solution.
Skills and Requirement: Solution Architect
- Full-time Graduation /Post Graduation BE Degree from a recognized university.
- Domain Knowledge: Shipbuilding preferred.
- Required/Knowledge skills:
- Business Process Modelling
- Entity Relationship Diagrams
- State Diagrams
- Functional knowledge of
- BOM Management including variant and effectivity usage
- Change Management (knowledge of CMII standards is a plus)
- Document Management
- MRO including concepts of FRACAS, Reliability
- Business Intelligence & Reports
- CAD – PLM
- ERP – PLM
- Various systems – PLM
- Communication and presentation to multiple stakeholders
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don’t build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good—and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!