Location: – Chennai/Pune
Experience required: 6 -10 years
Notice Period – 10-20 Days
About the role / Description:
Network architecture is the design of a computer network. It is a framework for the specification of a network’s physical components and their functional organization and configuration, its operational principles and procedures, as well as communication protocols used.
Skills and Requirement:
Design, architecture, Planning
- The overall purpose of role To design commercially viable technical solutions that meet business requirements, in line with Group IT strategies and architectures.
- To work closely with the Project Manager, Lead Solutions Designer, and/or Technology Partners to ensure that outcomes delivered by projects are consistent with the approved solution.
- To provide ad-hoc consultancy as required to the business on technical matters.
- Desirable skills/Preferred Qualifications: Experience in designing large scale transaction processing networks.
- Experience of working within a PCI DSS Certified environment.
- Awareness of project delivery lifecycle and methodologies, and the related documentation needs.
- Experience with vendor evaluation and selection best practices.
- Experienced with planning, estimating, and working on multiple projects.
- Experience in local DNS and global DNS concepts.
- Experience with monitoring and logging solutions, both on-prem and Cloud.
- Experience with virtual infrastructure designs around VMWare ESXI and Center.
- Knowledge of rack and blade server hardware. Knowledge of datacentre racking and cabling.
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don’t build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good—and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!