Location: Mumbai, Noida and Kolkata- Work from office
Experience required: 6-8.5 years
Full-time Graduation /Post Graduation BE Degree from a recognized university
Teamcenter certification prefers.
Salary: 9- 10LPA
Notice Period: immediate to 30 days
About the role/Job description:
Teamcenter is a cloud-based product lifecycle management platform. It allows users to edit product data and processes such as 3D designs, embedded software, documentation and bill of materials. Teamcenter can help your teams create specifications, analysis reports, 2D/3D illustrations, spreadsheets, test results, and technical publications that are aligned with product changes to reduce the time and cost of development while improving document accuracy and effectiveness.
Skills and Requirement:
Teamcenter, Java, JBoss, Visual Studio, Aveva -Marine, Aveva – Net
- Experience of Teamcenter integration with ERP using Siemens T4S/T4EA gateway Preferably T4EA.
- Experience in installing, configuring or customizing T4S/T4EA. Preferably T4EA.
- Good knowledge of Teamcenter concepts such as data model extension, AWC,
- Customization with stylesheet, workflows, preferences, Bill-of-Materials or Structure
- Manager and Change Management, BMIDE, Service Manager, dispatchers, PLM XML, Multisite collaboration.
- Good Knowledge of Teamcenter customizations using ITK and SOA, Eclipse RCP and Tcl scripting
- Experience in writing requirement specifications, designing and architecting
- Teamcenter solutions, verifying and reviewing solutions of the developers
Lead Team of developers and was good at communicating with the customer