Experience : 0 – 5 Years
Location: Bangalore, Pune
Salary: 2.4- 5 LPA
- Provides technical support to customers and resellers via incoming customer contacts to HP Global Solutions Centers, focusing on solutions for various hardware faults, business systems and applications problems for customers, onsite engineering personnel and Authorized Service Providers on standard, specialized or complex systems, remotely.
- Works on complex problems/projects where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
- Applies extensive knowledge of the job skills, company policies and procedures to complete complex, specialized assignments/tasks in creative and effective ways.
- Works on assignments that are complex in nature and require judgment, initiative, and technical/specialized knowledge to resolve problems and/or develop recommended solutions.
- Leads and /or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives
- Resolving technical issues (hardware and software) from incoming internal or external businesses and end user’s contacts and proactive notification system for Industry Standard Servers and related products
- Assisting end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrences
- Work in a 24×7 environment, supporting customers worldwide(AME, EMEA, APJ)
- Adding case resolution to Knowledge Management System
- Engaging support as needed to ensure SLA demands are met
- Responding to service, product, technical, and customer relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (warranty through mission-critical).
- Proactively assisting internal or external businesses and end-users to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Providing direction and guidance to process improvements.
- Articulating recommendations and explaining resolutions to clients
- Graduate or equivalent
- Typically requires Graduated with min 1 yr of exp.
- Possession of professional certification mandatory: A+, Server+
- Possession of professional certification within a technical field e.g: MCSE, CCNA etc. will be preferred
- Provided or led in technical support of an IT environment preferably with experience in supporting servers/networking.
Critical Competencies to Drive Business Results
- Actively builds deeper technical depth in area-of-expertise, and expands knowledge base through development of associated but unfamiliar areas
- Actively seeks to improve depth of knowledge & skills in key technologies — methods, tools, processes
- Increases cross-disciplinary skills & knowledge through application to improve work results
- Identifies opportunities that span a technical discipline and/or technology
- Should possess basic knowledge on Servers and hands on experience would be preferred
- Should have exposure to Windows Server Operating System
- Should have a flair for technology and be abreast of latest technology and developments
Customer Experience Management (remote)
- Interfaces effectively with customers and internal resources to promote trusted advisor status of HP within accounts and facilitate uniform account support
- Addresses customer questions accurately
- Ensures timely and accurate resolution of problems for the customer
- Acts quickly to resolve customer issues in a way that retains trust and maintains delight with HP
- Demonstrates customer-oriented responsiveness in answering inquiries and troubleshooting issues through compliance
- Follows up issue resolution with customers to ensure satisfaction and internally to minimize future repetitions
Telephony & E-support Methods
- Applies knowledge of communication tools and resources to ensure customer satisfaction and accelerate information requests
- Overcomes barriers to face-to-face communication (e.g., through agile responsiveness, compelling personal style, etc.)
- Uses collaborative technology to overcome proximity challenges and support customer issues (escalate or elevate issues if need be)
- Understands process and schedule adherence, case logging, and obligation systems
Technology Practice Development
- Takes ownership for the practice and contributes to the development of Hp’s technical standards, direction, and the technical community
- Drives adoption of new industry-wide standards
- Formalizes and rejuvenates the knowledge base of HP’s technical population.
- Champions improvements in the environment for the benefit of the broad technical community
Services Support Policies & Procedures
- Applies to understand of HP service organization and functions to support internal and external customer requests
- Maintains knowledge of services programs and processes to ensure alignment to work
- Accesses service information and contacts in a timely manner in providing accurate responsiveness to customer inquiries
- Collaborates with organizational stakeholders to recognize and standardize best practices in-service support