Location: Mumbai, Noida and Kolkata- Work from office
Experience required: 2-6 years
Full-time Graduation /Post Graduation BE Degree from a recognized university
Teamcenter certification prefers.
Salary: 9- 10LPA
Notice Period: immediate to 30 days
About the role/Job description:
Teamcenter is a cloud-based product lifecycle management platform. It allows users to edit product data and processes such as 3D designs, embedded software, documentation and bill of materials. Teamcenter can help your teams create specifications, analysis reports, 2D/3D illustrations, spreadsheets, test results, and technical publications that are aligned with product changes to reduce the time and cost of development while improving document accuracy and effectiveness.
Skills and Requirement:
- In-Depth Knowledge of Teamcenter, MPP, Structure Manager, BOP
- Working knowledge of any of the incident management system
- Working knowledge of ITK, Java, SQL or Other Database.
- Basic knowledge of NX
- Strong experience in Teamcenter Data Model (BMIDE), Teamcenter SOA development, Teamcenter Customization (ITK programming with C/C++ & Java expertise).
- Experience in Active workspace configuration and customization.
- Good knowledge of Bill of Material, Product Configurator, Change Management, Document Management, Workflow Process, Preferences, Stylesheets, Access Rules, Query Builder in Teamcenter.
- Experience in working in Agile Model.
Ability to understand requirements and implement solutions independently
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don’t build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good—and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!