Location: India / Hyderabad
Experience required: 8 – 12 years
Salary: 100000 to 150000/PM
Data engineering is the practice of designing and building systems for collecting, storing, and analyzing data at scale. It is a broad field with applications in just about every industry. … Fields like machine learning and deep learning can’t succeed without data engineers to process and channel that data.
About the role / Description:
We are looking for a savvy Data Engineer to join our growing team of “Data on Cloud”. The hire will be responsible for expanding and optimizing our data and data pipeline architecture, as well as optimizing data flow and collection for cross-functional teams. The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder and data wrangler who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up.
Skills and Requirement:
- Should have 8 – 12 years of experience in Cloud Technologies (GCP), Building Pipelines, Python and Advanced SQL and No-SQL knowledge
- Strong Python knowledge to develop data pipelines and developing data pipelines – (mandatory)
- Big data tools:
- Experience with big data tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka – (mandatory)
- Advanced working SQL knowledge – SQL and No-SQL databases – (mandatory)
- MongoDB or ElasticSearch – (preferred)
- Cloud Technologies – GCP
- Experience in different Google Cloud services – (mandatory)
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and GCP BigQuery.
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don’t build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good—and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!