Location: Pune- Currently WFH but need to go office whenever asked.
Experience required: Three Positions – Freshers’, 1.5 years and 2+ years
Salary: 2- 4.5 LPA
Notice Period Immediate -15 Days.
Job Function: Administration
About the role /Job description:
A Hadoop Administrator is an integral part of the Hadoop implementation process. Hadoop Administrators are primarily responsible for keeping the Hadoop clusters running smoothly in production. They administer and manage the Hadoop clusters and also other resources in the Hadoop ecosystem.
Skills and Requirement: Hadoop
- Actively participate in all planned training
- Work on escalated tickets
- Provide 24/7 support to client clusters (working in shifts on a rotation basis and could be
- Participate in the creation of weekly/monthly/quarterly client cluster reports
- Ensure smooth transition of the needed information to next shift administrators
- With the help of senior Hadoop administrators, ensure resolution of tickets within denied
- Actively work with the senior administrator for cluster maintenance activities
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don’t build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good—and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!