Location: – Gurgaon, India
Experience required: 8-10 years
Salary: 10- 20LPA
Job Function: Support
About the role / Description:
- Service – responsible for managing our Customers, Service Desk & proximity services, Incident & Problem Management and Application Infrastructure
- Delivery Support – responsible for supporting the delivery of business change initiatives, which includes project, small works, environment management and other non BAU tasks
- Technology Control – responsible for protecting the Infrastructure Environment, includes Security Management, Risk and Audit Management, Change Management and Disaster Recovery
- Architecture and Engineering – responsible for Technology Architecture and engineering solutions, in line with Technology roadmaps
- Operating Environment – responsible for maintenance and fault resolution on Platforms, Storage, Messaging and Data Centre Services
- Network & Voice – responsible for maintenance and fault resolution on Network, Voice and Firewall, managing commercials and financials, and delivery of TIS projects, within the technology domain
Skills and Requirement:
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Windows Server Update Server (WSUS) & SCCM for Patching
- System Center Operations Manager (SCOM) for monitoring
- Windows Failover Cluster
- Windows IIS
- Basic PowerShell
- Maintain the health status of all infrastructure components required to support the Windows platform
- Provide administration and technical support of a Microsoft 2008 / 2012 / 2016 Server environment including 3rd party and Microsoft applications like SCCM, SCOM, VMWare, and other bespoke business applications
- Monitoring and reporting of the server environment and Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Perform server patching, data backups and recovery operations.
- Installation and configuration of Windows Operating system and hardware to corporate standards
- Provide support based on the shifts and out of hours based on an on-call rota.
- Participate in and manage technical projects
- Strong automation skill with PowerShell and have the experience to automate the daily work
- Will work rotational shifts and provide support during off business hours/weekends.
- Ensures all changes to the environment are covered by appropriate Change Control processes/procedures.
- Working closely with other areas in the Platform Core and Services Group to understand future production requirements and delivering systems to meet these
- Ensuring operational security and standards are strictly maintained at all times.
- Maintain and develop relationships with the platform teams, and service providers to the Windows platform
- Cultivate and foster relationships with other teams and departments within
- Monitor issues and provide management reports on incidents and problem management
- Ensure all activities are compliant with security and regulatory requirements
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don’t build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good—and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!