Experience required: 6-8 years RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
Job Function: Development
Qualification: Any graduation, Any post-graduation, Doctorate not required.
Salary: 8 LPA-12 LPA
Skills and Requirement: IT PROJECT MANAGER
- Responsible for the leadership and delivery of projects, requiring significant effort in business and technology project management, whilst ensuring a consistently high standard of integrated change across the bank.
- Take end-to-end ownership of all aspects of project delivery to meet the demands of the strategic roadmap for the business.
- Be accountable to the Programme Manager for quality and control of all services provided to them. In so doing, identify and manage all relevant Principal and Key Risk types within with all applicable regulatory requirements.
- Manage stakeholders via standard communications.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver against the roadmap on time with quality and consistency.
- Overall accountability and end-to-end delivery management for a set of related initiatives as defined by our business and portfolio framework.
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don’t build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good—and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!