Location: Bangalore, Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai
Experience Required: 3- 5Years
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage entire onboarding process and handle new hire joining’s across PAN India.
- Organize new hire Induction sessions daily basis, work with new hires to ensure a smooth onboarding experience to their new roles.
- Should be responsible for Pre-onboarding, Day 1 Onboarding and post-on-boarding activities.
- Ensure all regulatory and internal forms are duly filled and collected from the new joiners before joining.
- Manage employee grievances related to processes and policies by coordinating with the concerned department.
- HRIS Maintenance.
Skill Set preferred:
- 3 – 5 years of experience in managing Onboarding & inductions.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking, high transaction team environment.
- Strong problem-solving capability, proven quantitative and analytical skills with a keen eye for details.
- Positive attitude, ability to interact with a diverse range of people in a fair and consistent manner.
- Proficient in using the Microsoft Office suite: Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Good knowledge and experience of working with HRIS systems.
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal.