Location: Bangalore (currently WFH)
Experience required: 10 – 14 Years
Notice period: Immediate – 15 days only
Overseeing the implementation of IT infrastructure and software within the organization. The main duties include project planning, resource allocation, and project implementation that is in line with the organization’s standards and policies.
About the role / Description:
To conduct post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements using strong IT Infrastructure background with sound knowledge of the same.
Skills and Requirement:
- Must-Have: Basic Knowledge of Data Science /Azure
- PMP Certified (Good to Have)
- Tools – MSP, Azure DevOps
- Leadership skills and good communication skills
- Risk Management: Identify risk and develop a Risk mitigation Plan
- Teamwork & Prioritization skills
- Cost Management
- Conflict Management
- Quality Management
- Change Management facilitating change requests
- Project Manager: Oversees scope, cost, timelines, risk, quality issues, and communications
- Responsible for end-to-end delivery and implementation of Agile and Waterfall adhered methodologies to provide solutions for the business projects
- Effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Requirement Gathering, Create charter, Project Plan
- Scheduling project Planning and Tracking activities progress against the baselines
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Negotiation & Managing dependencies and project constraints.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) certification required
Salary: 18 LPA to 20 LPA
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don’t build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good—and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!