- The Role is that of a Senior Developer to work on Informatica (on the data mart layer over an existing data warehouse) and also mentor the team members
- To coordinate closely with the functional and business users of IL Applications to understand Business Intelligence and ETL requirements.
- To get technically involved in the Design and Development of Database objects such as Tables, Views, Indexes, Stored Procedures, Packages, Functions, Triggers, and Integrity Constraints.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Interact with functional and technical representatives of project teams in order to understand business functionalities, technical modules, integration mechanisms, and data sources.
- Prepare test plans and conduct Unit, Integration, Regression, Performance, and Functional Testing.
- Preparing design documents, building a proof of concepts, validating design solutions, and data modeling.
- Preparation of technical specifications, installation, and configuration of tools, performance tuning, testing, and deployment. Deploy the tool’s administration functions.
- Enhance, customize, troubleshoot, understand & resolve problems related to existing implementation.
- Production support for the solution in order to minimize system outages. Investigate and/or resolve issues of inconsistent, inaccurate, or missing data.
- Control and oversee timely preparation, update, and upkeep of all documents necessary to be maintained within the solution framework, in order to ensure easy availability of information pertaining to the solutions developed and maintained.
- Perform/suggest performance monitoring and database tuning Report progress and escalate issues to the Team Lead.
- Ensuring that the project and organization standards are followed during various phases of the software development life-cycle and day-to-day development work.
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Must have technologies (Hands-on experience)
- Informatica Powercenter 5-8 years
- Oracle SQL 5-8 years
- Unix 5-8 years
Good to have skills
- Microsoft Visio
- SVN, Bit Bucket
- Good Communications Skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Self-driven and independent
- Motivated, confident & proactive