We are looking for a super talented SCADA technical support and implementation Engineer to join our team as soon as possible.
Min Exp – 3 – 5 years
Job Location: Mumbai/Pune/Delhi/Chennai/Bengaluru
Min Qualification – B.Tech/B.E. in Any Specialization, Diploma in Electrical, Electronics/Telecommunication, Computer Engineering
Desired experience, abilities, knowledge, and traits:
- Possess a strong desire to perform work as directed in a timely, safe, and professional manner.
- 2-5 years experience programming and configuring SCADA software packages, PLC platforms, Microsoft Operating Systems, OPC, SQL, and OLE clients and servers.
- 2-5 years of experience working with electrical, mechanical, and chemical equipment and systems used in water, wastewater, and crude oil production, collection, treatment, and distribution operations.
- Added advantage if experienced building IoT solutions, networking, sensors, process machine upgrades, etc.
- Experience/Involvement with wireless communications technology and test equipment.
- Experience working with Open-Source Software.
- Extensive/good knowledge of electricity, electronics, and computers.
- Knowledge of essential electrical construction tools, materials, Communication protocols like Modbus, Modbus TCP/IP, Profinet, etc., and techniques.
- Added advantage if Having training and certification from Wonderware, Rockwell Automation, ISA, etc.
- Desire to learn new skills, move up, and accept increasing responsibilities
- First or second degree in electrical or automation engineering – must.
- Experience in an industrial environment (electricity, automation, instrumentation, communication) – must.
- English – speak and read/write on a very good level.
- Basic computer knowledge – must
- Knowledge and experience in industrial communication (different interfaces of industrial equipment; communication protocols) – must.
- Knowledge and experience in industrial user interface and SCADA.
- Basic knowledge of networks (IT).
- Knowledge in programming PLC – advantage.
- Flexibility to fast learning – must
- Knowledge and experience with working with graphical editor applications (PowerPoint, Snagit, Paint) – advantage.
- Knowledge in working with Excel – advantage.