Experience required: 5-8 Years
Job Function: Solution Integration – Ericsson UDC (HLR-FE, HSS-FE, CUDB & PG)
About the role / Description: Your core area of function as the Solution Integrator will include the planning and implementation of the product configuration, integration work. You will work on designing and deploying technical solutions in solution areas to ensure quality delivery.
Skills and Requirement:
- Understanding of GSM, SS7, SIGTRAN & DIAMETER protocol.
- Working knowledge of CUDB, HLR-FE, HSS-FE, IP WORKS, and EIR.
- Prior experience with implementation, integration, acceptance tests, upgrades, O&M & troubleshooting on telecommunication products.
- Knowledge of IP domain, LDAP, DAP, SOAP, Wireshark, Linux, Telco Cloud.
- Experience in HLD & LLD preparations based on customer requirements.
- Basic scripting language expertise (Shell script, PERL)
- Hands-on working knowledge and understanding of Ericsson’s TSP (HSS-FE) & Ericsson Blade System (EBS) Nodes such as HLR-FE, CUDB & PG are necessary.
- Sound understanding of circuit & packet switching (AXE platform – MSS, HLR, SAP-C, UPG, IP products)
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose basic software problems pertaining to UDC Nodes.
- Working knowledge of PLEX, ASA, UNIX shell scripting (bash, Perl).
- Understanding of SQL, relational databases.
- Working knowledge of Windows, and UNIX/LINUX Operating Systems
- End-to-End work experience in solution design, verification & deployment.
- VNF exposure is an added advantage.
- Expertise in UDM Design and Integration Portfolio
- Experience in Docker & Kubernetes is desirable.
- Experience in working with cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical and business skills are considered as an advantage.
- Support presales activities, including pre-studies
- Plan the implementation of the Product Configuration / Integration work
- HLD, LLD, Configuration scripts, TOL, and Acceptance test document preparation.
- Designing and Deployment of Technical solutions in solution areas.
- Packet core, covering UDM stack of CUDB, HLRFE, HSSFE, IP works, EIR, and 5GC.
- Execute product configuration, integration work.
- Prepare acceptance test and handover to the customer.
- Identify and drive improvements
- Understand the requirements from the client, convert the same to HLD and LLD.
- Provide estimates for design, build, test, and implementation phases.
- Unit testing, integration, and user acceptance testing.
- Understand different interface standards in telecom operators’ business.
- Ensure the quality of delivery.
Qualification: Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study.
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don’t build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good—and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!