Experience required: 5-8 Years
Job Function: Packet Core Products [SGSN-MME, EPG, SAPC, DSC & ePDG/WMG]
About the role / Description:
Your responsibilities as the Solutions Architect will include, providing expert-level support and advice to the Regional EP /Proposal team in the Packet Core domain. Enthusiasm for 5G technology exposure is expected for you to work closely with regional counterparts in customer Solution Designing, High-Level Design/Low-Level Design based on the requirements, installation, integration, and configuration of SGSN-MME/EPG/DSC/SAPC/WMG.
Skills and Requirement:
- Expertise in Solution, Design, and integration of Packet Core Nodes which should primarily include – 1) SGSN, 2) GGSN, 3) MME, 4) EPG, 5) PCRF / SAPC, 6) ePDG / WMG, 7)vEPC (vMME, vEPG, vSAPC)
- Comprehensive understanding of the Packet Core Solutions.
- In-depth knowledge of 4G and 5G call flows, and overall understanding of latest technologies in the telecom space including VOLTE, VoWiFi, IoT, etc.
- Functional understanding of the cloud environment and understanding of how EPC solutions can be deployed over the cloud.
- Competency in RHOS / CEE /Docker/Containers/Kubernetes over BSP / Dell / HP / HDS, and orchestrators such as ATLAS, ECM etc.
- Sound understanding of onboarding, integration of the v-EPC on the Cloud environment.
- Proficiency in troubleshooting tools like Wireshark, K12/K15 / Spirent.
- Prepare HLD / DLD for the Packet Core Network as per the customer solutions.
- Perform integration and upgrade of the Packet Core Nodes.
- Provide expert-level support and advise the Regional EP /Proposal team in the Packet Core domain.
- Travel as per the business requirements.
- Drive solutions at customer place through strong consultation skills.
Qualification: Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study.
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don’t build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good—and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!