Experience required: 5-6yrs
About the role / Description:
As a Senior Java Developer, you will be responsible for the design, development, and management of Java-based applications. You will be coding, bug solution, designing, and provide a path of the solution to junior java developers. It will give you an opportunity to work on Granite 7.x & higher or Ericsson Adaptive Inventory 16.x/18. x. , COTS products i.e., Ericsson Granite, Ericsson Adaptive Inventory, Oracle – UIM, Am-docs- Cramer Inventory.
Skills and Requirement:
- Detailed Hands-on experience on any one of the COTS products i.e., Ericsson Granite, Ericsson Adaptive Inventory, Oracle – UIM, Am-docs- Cramer Inventory
- Familiarity with Granite 7.x & higher or Ericsson Adaptive Inventory 16.x/18. x
- Experience with web services, service-based development, XML/XSD, and Java Scripting.
- Experience with developing and deploying J2EE components within Oracle Web logic Server or JBoss Server
- Experience with Spring and Hibernate
- Experience with the development of Java-based framework and open-source technology
- Experience with development tools such as Eclipse
- Exposure to Agile methodology
- Comfort maintaining source code control system preferably Subversion or CVS
- Good knowledge of Integration Adapters development (AIA/TIBCO/Web Services layer – Anyone)
- Experience in Different kinds of North Bound Interface protocols (TL1, SNMP, CORBA-TMF 814, TEMIP)
- Hands-on Experience in development (Java/J2EE), Webservice, scripting, troubleshooting, and execution
- Experience in handling tools like JUnit, JMeter, and SOAP UI to load test and performance tests of the solution
- Develop the components on Ericsson Adaptive Inventory platform.
- Develop the Java-based custom components according to the project requirements.
- Develop and unit test frameworks and mechanisms central to building XML/SOAP-based web services.
- Design and implementation of Inventory management tool
- Implementation of Network Inventory Management product
- API (Java and PL/SQL) and Webservices implementation
- Experience Java development of Design and Architecture using object-oriented methodologies (3+yrs)
- Experience with Oracle development (1+ Yrs.)
- real-time implementation of at least 2 Inventory projects
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don’t build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good—and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!