Experience required: 4-7 years
Job Function: Cisco, Checkpoint, VPN, Bluecoat, Zscaler, RSA, Cisco ISE
About the role / Description:
As an L2 Network Engineer, you will be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of the application systems in operation, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting application issues and issues resolution or escalation. Your responsibilities will also include root cause analysis, management communication, and client relationship management in partnership with infrastructure.
Skills and Requirement:
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Good on any of the technologies Cisco, Checkpoint, Bluecoat, Pulse Secure, RSA and ability to learn new technologies
- Work in 24×7 shifts
- Escalate tickets to next level immediately with initial investigation Create relevant reports
- Monitor uptime of devices and manage/troubleshoot tickets at L2, and escalate them as per SLA
- Ensure all security policies and documents are followed all the time
- Work as a part of team member and cross-train himself in multiple technologies
- Ensuring all the tickets are acknowledged, and initial screening is performed before they reach to next level
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don’t build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good—and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!