Experience required: 7-9 years
Job Function: RSA
About the role / Description:
L3 engineers are the last line of support. As an L3 engineer, you will be required to alter the code, study and improve the solution to challenge new or unknown problems.
Skills and Requirement:
- Very good knowledge of RSA management and good knowledge of similar technologies
- Good communication skills and work as a part of the team
- Ability to independently implement changes and troubleshoot the problem
- Work in 24×7 shift
- Handle all L3 level escalations
- Handle physical restoration of device and configurations Interact with the client on a day-to-day basis and understand changes in process
- Review 2FA configurations on weekly basis
- Interact with client audit and security team if required Create relevant reports
- Upgrade IOS of and patches as per schedule
- Handles all changes as per the change management process
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don’t build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good—and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!