Experience required: 7-9 years
Job Function: Broadcom Bluecoat, Zscaler
About the role / Description:
As a Level 3 Network Engineer, you will provide world-class office network engineering, implementation, support, and miscellaneous project deliverables for our customer’s network engineering team for optimal performance.
Skills and Requirement:
- Very good knowledge of Broadcom Bluecoat management.
- Good knowledge of Zscaler.
- Good communication skills and work as a part of the team.
- Ability to independently implement changes and troubleshoot the problem.
- Work in 24×7 shift
- Handle all L3 level escalations
- Handle physical restoration of device and configurations
- Interact with the client on a day-to-day basis and understand changes in the process.
- Review proxy configurations on a weekly basis.
- Interact with the client’s audit and security team and if required create relevant reports.
- Upgrade IOS of and patches as per schedule.
- Handles all changes as per the change management process.
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don’t build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good—and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!