Experience required: 7-9 Years
Job Function: Checkpoint, VPN, Cisco L2
About the role / Description:
You will be responsible for building and maintaining the day-to-day operation of computer networks. You must ensure the stability and integrity of in-house voice, data, video, and wireless network services. You will offer support to users, who can be staff, clients, customers, and suppliers, and troubleshoot any problems that arise. Your aim will be to ensure the integrity of high availability network infrastructure to provide maximum performance for your users.
Skills and Requirement:
- Practical knowledge of Checkpoint firewall management and adept knowledge of Cisco ASA firewalls.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent team player.
- Ability to independently implement changes and troubleshoot in the client environment.
- Work in a 24×7 shift.
- Handle all L3 level escalations.
- Handle physical restoration of devices and configurations.
- Interact with the clients on a day-to-day basis and understand the changes in the process.
- Review firewall configurations weekly.
- Interact with the client audit and security team, if required.
- Create relevant reports.
- Upgrade IOS and patches as per schedule.
- Handle all changes as per the change management process.
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don’t build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good—and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!