Experience required: 8-10 Years
Job Function: RSA, Cisco, ISE
About the role / Description:
You will be responsible for solution architecture, the management and leadership of a team of technical personnel, and engagement with non-technical people to ensure the technical projects align with business objectives. You must implement best practices to streamline operations that involve software development, engineering tasks, product release, and troubleshooting technical issues.
Skills and Requirement:
- Proactive working experience on Cisco ISE, RSA, and other multifactor authentication technologies.
- Practical exposure to Cisco ISE and RSA while adequate knowledge of other similar technologies.
- Ability to handle all escalations in a client environment.
- Exemplary skills in problem-solving techniques.
- Strong communication to interact directly with the clients.
- Work in a 24×7 shift.
- Handle L4 level escalations and act as a technical architect for changes in the environment.
- Interact with customers to respond to any new changes and document associated risks.
- Discuss the new possible enhancements with tools in the environment with the customers.
- Understand network architecture and help customers improve overall security infrastructure.
- Work on the fixing of problem tickets with the internal team.
- Report all important issues to Service Delivery Manager so that risks get identified before they escalate.
- Create relevant reports.
- Upgrade IOS and patches as per schedule.
- Handle all changes as per the change management process.
Benefits and About NetConnect Global:
WHO WE ARE DRIVES WHAT WE DO!
We Don’t build the organization; we create an everlasting family. Our people express a sense of winning together when times are good—and sticking together when times are tough.
Are you a Doer or Achiever?
Well, at NCG, our doors are Open for Doers and Achievers alike. We are a Cult where we create, innovate, learn and Contribute in a comfortable, transparent, and fair environment.
Joining NCG means contributing to a shared ambition for reliable work culture, tackling extraordinary technological challenges in multicultural teams, preserving your work/life balance, and more!