Experience: 4-6 yrs
Notice Period: 0-20 Days
The overall purpose of role Support Analyst reporting to Big Data Support Lead – take responsibility for:
- Delivery of 2ndLine Application Support services for application(s) under support.
- Maintain system availability and supplementary services within SLA
- Ongoing liaison with Shared services team and IS to manage SLA expectations
- Ongoing liaison with Barclaycard C&C, BIM’s/MIM’s to manage escalated incidents.
- Maintain a proactive presence in providing help and guidance to Business operations.
- Transitioning changes successfully in production
- Working effectively with stakeholders within technology and operations Key Accountabilities Application Support
- Pro-actively keep informed of current and past Incidents, Problems, and Known Errors (e.g. if there is a network outage, all Service Desk staff are to be aware)
- If applicable, escalate to the Incident Management Process Manager
- Maintain all formal controls, documents, and records to auditable levels and in compliance with current AD Application Support operation procedures and documentation standards
- Ensure key application functions and scheduled activities are completed in a timely manner and within SLA Application Support / Technical Competencies
- Good knowledge of Tools like Service Now, Service First, Service Watch, Service Manager, TWS
- Prior experience in application support is desirable, but not mandatory
- Application Support, & Maintenance § Understanding of Data Warehousing and ETL concepts § Expert in Hadoop Architecture and its tech suite of Kudu, Kafka, Yarn, Spark, HDFS, § Proficient in performance tuning and optimization techniques § Good knowledge of scheduling tools.
- Unix § Good understanding of Unix Commands related to file handling, process management. § Experience in Unix Shell Scripting to automate manual activities.