About the role / Description:
- Experience in Web Sphere Message Queue administration and EAI support across multiple platforms.
- Experience working as MQ administrator in Google cloud Plat form (GCP)
- Administration and configuration of Web Sphere Message Queue 7.xx on Mainframe, Linux, AIX, HP-UX, SUN-OS and windows environments.
- Administration and configuration of Web Sphere Message Broker 7.0 on Mainframe, SUN-OS, and windows environments.
- Experience in Installation and Configuration of MQ Client and Server in different environments.
- Involved in MQ Backup & Recovery process.
- Expertise in Configuring, Managing, and Monitoring all MQ objects.
- Experience with Web Sphere MQ Clustering and Load Balancing.
- Expertise on MQ evaluations, upgrades, migrations and troubleshooting.
- Experience in using MQ monitoring tools like MQMON. Good Knowledge in Shell scripting.
- Experience in Production and Test support.
- A Proven client interaction, communication and organizational skills.
Skills and Requirement:
IBM MQ Admin