Experience : 3-5 years
We are looking to hire a Super Star WordPress developer with a great eye for content to design and implement attractive and functional websites. You will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including the implementation of WordPress themes and plugins and site integration and security updates.
To be a successful WordPress developer, you should have in-depth knowledge of front-end programming languages, a good eye for aesthetics, and robust content management skills. Ultimately, a top-class WordPress developer can create attractive, user-friendly websites that perfectly meet the design and functionality specifications
WordPress Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the marketing team to discuss website design and function.
- Designing and building the website front-end.
- Creating the website architecture.
- Developing and managing the website back-end, including database and server integration.
- Generating WordPress themes and plugins.
- Conducting website performance tests.
- Troubleshooting content issues.
- Conducting WordPress training with the relevant team.
- Monitoring the performance of the live website.
WordPress Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a similar field.
- Proven work experience as a WordPress developer.
- Knowledge of code versioning tools, including Git, Mercurial, and SVN.
- Experience working with debugging tools such as Chrome Inspector and Firebug.
- Good understanding of website architecture and aesthetics.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Good communication skills.