Talent Acquisition Specialist responsibilities include:
- Coordinating with hiring managers to identify staffing needs.
- Determining selection criteria.
- Sourcing potential candidates through online channels (e.g., social platforms and professional networks.)
We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join our Human Resources department and oversee our full-cycle recruiting.
Talent Acquisition responsibilities include sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures, and hosting or participating in career events/ Platforms e.g, LinkedIn.
To be successful in this role, you should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
Ultimately, you will create strong talent pipelines for our company’s current and future hiring needs.
- Coordinate with Practice Heads to identify staffing needs
- Determine selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using Hubspot.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Lead employer branding initiatives
- Organize Job events with the help of Practice Heads & BU’s
- Forecast monthly and quarterly hiring needs by department and build strong network around it.
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates