Experience Required: 2 Years
Location: Bengaluru, Chennai, Mumbai, Noida, Gurugram
Key Technical Skills: C2H Hiring Knowledge of Technical Recruitment
Desired Skills: 1. Working experience with Large Corporate & Global Technology Clients. 2. Passionate for engaging and building a Quality Tech Talent Stack. 3. Entrepreneur Attitude 4. Good communication
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Responsible to involve in a full cycle of recruitment including Sourcing, Screening Check, Client Interviewing Co-Ordination, Post Offer Engagement, Assisting onboarding.
• Getting requirements from Stakeholders, Client Business Teams, Hiring Manager and front ending them.
• Doing market analysis, getting profiles from different sources like various job & social portal.
• Handled Technology Generic skills, Niche/ Super Niche skills for the open position.
• Interacting with business and hiring managers to understand the requirement and address hurdles in closing those requirements. Prioritizing on the requirement basis on the client requirement start dates.
• Working closely with business leads, hiring managers to understand the requirement
• Conducting telephonic round of HR discussion to judge the candidate’s fitment on Technical & Personnel Skills and validating academic & professional qualifications, experience, and communication skills.
• Updating shortlisted candidates regarding further rounds of interview.
• Taking part in business calls and making MI (Market intelligence) for the skill sets.
• Utilizing Vendor support up to some extend to close the positions effectively timely manner
• Arranging the meeting with Vendor to have better understanding about our process cycle and explaining JD to vendors as per daily basis.
• Vendor management through daily calls with the vendor partners, creating reports on the number of profiles to be sourced by vendors on various project requirements.
• Handling the HR discussions and Salary negotiations with the shortlisted candidates.
• Managed Drive for Interviews and recruitment drives individually depending upon the bulk requirements. Setting up the interview panel, coordinating, resolving queries of hiring managers and candidates.