Location: Bangalore, Noida , Gugaon
Experience required: 4-6 yrs
Job Function: Technology
About the role / Description: Short and Sweet -UDC Solution Integrator
• Support presales activities, including pre-studies
• Plan the implementation of the Product Configuration / Integration work
• HLD, LLD, Configuration scripts, TOL and Acceptance test document preparation.
• Designing and Deployment of Technical solutions in Solution Area Packet core, covering UDM stack of CUDB, HLRFE, HSSFE, IPWorks, EIR and 5GC.
• Execute Product Configuration
• Execute Integration work
• Prepare acceptance test and handover to customer
• Identify and drive improvements
Skills and Requirement:
• GSM, SS7, SIGTRAN & DIAMETER protocol
• Working knowledge of CUDB,HLR-FE,HSS-FE, IPWORKS and EIR.
• Experience with Implementation, Integration, Acceptance Tests, Upgrades, O&M & Troubleshooting on telecommunication products.
• Knowledge of LDAP, DAP, SOAP, Wireshark, Linux, Telco Cloud.
• HLD & LLD
• Basic scripting language expertise (Shell script, PERL)
• Sound understanding of circuit & packet switching (AXE platform – MSS, HLR, SAP-C, UPG, IP products)
• Ability to troubleshoot and diagnose basic software problems pertaining to UDC Nodes.
• Working knowledge of PLEX, ASA, UNIX shell scripting (bash, perl).
• Database knowledge: SQL, relational databases
• Working knowledge of Windows, and UNIX/LINUX Operating Systems
• End-to-End work experience of solution design, verification & deployment.
• VNF exposure is added advantage.
• Expertise on UDM Design and Integration Portfolio
• Experience in Docker & Kubernetes is desirable.
• Experience in working with cross functional teams.
• Strong Analytical and Business skills are considered as advantage